New Service Request

If you would like a water service connection to a location that is not currently connected to CWCWSC, first check the Service Area Map or call our office to determine if you are eligible to become a member.

Next, read and review the tariff (membership rules and regulations), including Exhibit A, which can be found under Forms & Reports - All Forms

If you are transferring water service at a location that is already connected to CWCWSC, call our office for assistance.

If you are renting or leasing property, call our office for assistance.